How did I forget about style? Anyway new questions for the day.
1. Whats the average gnosis you like to give PCs? For me the average is gnosis 15 mainly cause generaly I go for epic based games where eventaly they do something that drasticly alters the future.
2. I'm just reading though Dominus Exxet and I notice the nemesis abillity doesn't mention if they allow the use of Dominon techs and I'm paranoid about stuff like that so I might as well ask here.
3. This one is more for laughs but whats the most brutal fight your've ever seen in a game? I wasn't the one runing it but the last boss for this one Anima game I was in was rough. It was the last game with those characters so he went all out for the bigbad fight. All I need to say is Chao Meister with all the KI regn a 5+ divine artfact can give...that fight was insane.
4. What happens if a Ki summoner summoned something at the exact same time a normal summoner summoned the same being? What do they check against?
1. I give the PCs Natura 10 when I'm GMing, I have no solid reasons why, it just feels like the right amount to give
2. Nemesis does not allow Dominion Techniques itself, but you can learn Use of Ki and Ki Control alongside Nemesis powers. You can even use Ki Cancellation while accumulating Ki to use a Ki technique, but if you do so, your own accumulations are halved.
3. one level 5 Warrior Mentalist PC, three level 6 PCs (80/80 Creation/Earth mage, A Ranger/Shadow with Absolute Eye, and a Summoner with a level 7 custom psychic familiar and non-familiar Earth Elemental) accompanied by a level 7 generally useless NPC versus.....
two armies of 250 soldiers, a level 6 warrior Summoner, a level 6 Dark Paladin, a level 7 Warlock, and before the fight started, the Warrior Summoner summoned a level 9 Dullahan and the level 6 Dark Paladin controlled it. It was pretty brutal with several near PC deaths.
4. Ki summoners summon specific beings, normal summoners do not, unless they know the beings true name, which it is unlikely they would have the true name of the Ki summoner's blood pacted monster. If they did, I would just say there is no check, and the normal summoner wins automatically (as long as he succeeds in the rolls under the normal rules) other people will disagree, and I don't care.